Sunday, March 27, 2011

Has it really been a week???

Wow, has it really been a week since I've updated this thing. I guess it really has been that long. Alas, I have good excuses, er I mean reasons. For one thing I'm quite busy with school. What? You say it was only the first week back. Yes, they still bombarded us with knowledge that will supposedly help is in our future. I've also been enjoying the time with friends considering I hadn't seen them in a week. Just got done with Shimmy-we had a short tuggie play session. Nothing complicated, just a simple, you tug on your tug-n-treat, you get cookies kind of thing. Cookies! That reminds me, I'm seriously bummed I won't be able to do Susan Garrett's Recallers 2.0 course. I just simple won't be able to afford this time around. However, I'm hoping it won't take her as long the second time around to bring out another one. The webinars we're still quite helpful and I think Shim and I will just continue to try and figure things out as best we can. On another note, a good friend I know through the dog world recently took in a shelter momma dog who is literally about to pop any day. Sadly the dog is heartworm positive and will need treatment. Puppy care will also become quite expensive as the xrays show a good 7-9 pups in the oven. A chip in fund has been sent up for this sweet girl now dubbed Snow. I would highly appreciate it if anyone could donate. Every dollar helps so don't hesitate! Click here to donate!!! Aside from that there isn't much else to report. Test on Friday, then on Thursday the week after, and 2 on Wednesday the week after that, along with a huge Biology Lab Project due not this week but next week Wednesday. Anyone want to come do it for us? Shimmy and I have taken to the lazy life. We're ready for summer...

Quote of the Day: "The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -Michael Althsuler

No comments:

Post a Comment