Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burnt Out

Sorry for the lack of update the past 2 days. I've been a busy bee. Sunday I just had errands to run and came back to College Station and saw the friends I missed again. It was a good evening. Yesterday was busy as well. After class Dani, Ginny, and I headed to meet up with our Realtor to try and find a house. We looked at two properties that weren't too bad. We still want to look at the inside of one other house though. Depending on which places allow the animals we'll probably mostly go by that. We're excited though and can't wait to have an official new address soon! 3 more days until Spring Break which is totally awesome! I'm so excited for the break. I finished my History paper though it is too long. So, now I have to shorten it-sad day. Oh well. I'm starting to get burnt out though and am really looking forward to Friday. Biology test tomorrow and Psychology test on Thursday. Got out of Psych class early today though so that was a big plus. In the underground right now with Ginny just relaxing. Dani's heading over here later and we'll study some. Right now, I'm definitely enjoying my break time though. Got the Chem test back and got an 85 so that totally made my day yesterday! I for sure had thought I bombed that test. It was a really difficult one. Now, all I'm worried about is my Biology Practical grade. We'll see, I guess. Aside from that tomorrow is going to be crazy as usual, especially since we also have Pre-Vet Society. If I can get over the Wednesday hump though then Thursday and Friday should be smooth sailing for the most part. Excited to do a bunch of stuff during Spring Break. It's really starting to set in that I'll have 1 week of freedom! I will miss my wonderful friends, though. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Quote of the Day: "You cannot hate other people without hating yourself." -Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment