Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break Time

Spring Break is officially here! So sad that I've got Chem lab to work on, but I'm free from all other duties that involve school so yay for that! I'm already missing my friends, however. History was boring as ever, Chemistry was bearable considering we all drew on each others notes again, and Biology was fun having a giraffe drawn on my leg. Emily was the artist and Dani and I were the subjects that were drawn on. Now, Shimmy and I are back in Houston and can't wait to get started with the fun. A good friend is coming back from her Peru vacation tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to see her this week along with my good friend Andrea. Mom's birthday is on Sunday so that will call for some celebration and we're planning on hitting the horse races and the rodeo. Thursday morning it's back to College Station for 3 days of USDAA trialing over the birthday. Should be fun! Aside from that we're just relaxing at home right now. I'm loving being back and mommy made me my favorite dinner, or one of my favorites so my tummy is happy as well. Oh, how I do love being home for Spring Break. Shimmy is also quite pleased with herself considering she's upstairs snoozing away on the bed. We'll head to the dog park tomorrow to see our friends and just sleep in and relax. For those of you who have Spring Break at the moment, I hope you have an awesome time! Enjoy the week-the weather is supposed to be great!!!

Quote of the Day: "Light tomorrow with today." -Elizabeth Barrett Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment