Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun Times Ahead

Andrea's over for the night! Today was fairly uneventful but still good. Andrea came over around 4 after I watched some tv and had some cheesecake. We then played cards and headed to the dog park with the pups. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves again and all got baths as well. The picture of the day was that which is pictured here. Muddy paw prints all around. It poured rain this morning and the park was quite wet. After that we headed to Andrea's house to get her stuff, and then to Kroger to pick up dinner. It was awesome-as usual. We then played more cards with my mom and Debra. Now, we're just hanging out. Tomorrow I've got my doctor's appointment-ew (I hate doctors). I know, I know-ironic since I'll be one (granted it's different, I'll be a veterinarian). Regardless, I don't like doctor visits. However, I get to look forward to after wards because we're heading downtown for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo! It's a must do every year for me and I can't wait to go and have a good time. Good food, great things to see, awesome rodeo action, kick-ass music, and a fun carnival. Should be a great day! Aside from that there's nothing new to report. It'll be time to hit the sack semi soon. This time change is still messing with my mind a ton. At least it's during Spring Break, if not, I'd be hurting during classes.

Quote of the Day: "It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave. " -Tupac Shakur

No comments:

Post a Comment