Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tomorrow's the Day!

Exactly 1 more day until Spring Break. At around this time tomorrow I will be on the bus headed home to pack for Spring Break. Psych test went alright today. Hopefully I did well. Had a great Sbisa lunch with Ginny and can't wait to hang out with her and Dani later. A big shout out to Emily Kirkpatrick who has a birthday today! Dinner at Olive Garden tonight to celebrate! 3 classes tomorrow, but they're all back to back so I'll be done in one chunk. Took Shimmy for a walk with Melanie and Major earlier which was fun. We went to Brother's Park and back around. We'll probably make another trip to the Park with Ginny later depending on the time. Aside from that there's actually nothing exciting going on. Kind of sad I guess. I don't really want this to be a short blog post though. I guess it'll have to be though. I'm sitting here and nothing is coming to my mind. I blame school. It's all school's fault I tell you. Spring Break-I can't wait. :)

Quote of the Day: "It is not length of life, but depth of life. " -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment