Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today's Discoveries...

Pretty good day today. Had a nice chat with my Psych prof and a good lunch with Dani and Ginny. I got home and decided it's such a pretty day outside, why not take Shimmer out, but instead of walking, add some jogging. As predicted, Shimmer decided jogging wasn't good enough, she wanted to run, though she was good about me telling her, um dude, there's no way we're going for a full out run here. So we jogged on and off, our regular route, down Ponderosa, through the Brother's Pond Park trail, past the Pond, back up Deacon, and down Adrienne back home. Cutest thing ever-as we stopped by the pond, some ducks came waddling out of the bushes one after the other quacking away. Sadly, I didn't bring my phone or I would have a picture to insert here. However, I do not. Note to self-I am way more out of shape than I thought I was, but despite being exhausted after getting back I feel good now. Our goal? To try and incorporate more and more jogging into our walks so that maybe someday soon we'll be able to go for jogs not walks. Shimmy is now very tired, super happy, and has taken residence in her kennel. I'll probably go ahead and start the studying in a few. I really don't want to, but let's get tomorrow over with as soon as possible! At least now that my dog is pooped I'll be able to study in peace and quiet.

Quote of the Day: "A tired dog is a happy dog." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment