Thursday, March 3, 2011

Adventures of Brothers Pond Park


I absolutely love Brothers Pond Park. Shimmy and I now go there religiously and we are often joined by good friends including Ginny and Dani. Today, Ginny joined us and we had a great time. After a good day at class and a good lunch at Sbisa we headed back to the house and took Shimmy. We stayed out for a good 1 hour or so. Shimmy got to do lots of exploring in and around the woodsy areas and had a fabulous time. We also went to the Pond area twice and she waded in the water. She also got to do some staring at the ducks which were quite apprehensive considering Shimmy was ready to dash over and see what they were all about. We got back and gave her a bath, which she most certainly needed! Now we have a clean, exhausted, and very content little Omelette Dog. I'm currently just relaxing and enjoying not studying for a test right now. I have Bio on Wednesday and Psychology on Thursday and my two papers due Wednesday and Friday. However, after getting a second wind last night I ended up finishing my Chemistry Technical Abstract from 12:00am-12:45am. Not the brightest time to do it, but it actually went quick and well. I'll probably do my History paper tonight or tomorrow and worrying about studying for the weekend. I finally get to go home again! Mutt Strut this weekend which should be a ton of fun and then hanging out with a good old friend from Middle School who I only see every now and then considering she now goes to LSU. Looking forward to a good weekend, a good last week of school before Spring Break, and an amazing Spring Break of course! :)

Quote of the Day: "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment