Friday, April 1, 2011

Missing Home and Loosing my Sanity

For some reason, I'm really wanting to go home this weekend. Sadly, there is homework that needs to be done, and instead I'll be focusing on that. Excited for the next three weekends after this though. The month of April has a busy agenda! April 9th is Vet School Open House and that should be tons of fun. The day after that we're doing one day of USDAA on April 10th. Just entered three runs, but it'll be fun to go and play with my girl one day. April 15-17th is Parent's Weekend and the madre will be coming up to Aggieland for a good time! The week after that we'll have Friday off and I'll be headed home for a three day weekend. The weekend following that won't be a going home weekend, but May 11th is approaching. It's only a matter of time before summer comes. Monday, Ginny, Dani and I will be heading out to look at more properties and hopefully find our perfect one so we can sign a lease! Wish us luck!! Aside from the exciting weekends coming up though, I also have lots of crappy school stuff coming up. Next week Wednesday, my stupid Biology Lab Project is due. I began it tonight, and it's no fun. Hopefully I'll be done by Sunday or Monday night though. Psych test on Thursday and then studying some more over the weekend to prepare for April 13th (aka the hell day this semester). Of course, lucky for me *not the sarcasm* it's on a....you guessed it....Wednesday. D: Not good at all. So after chem lab, I'm going to be a cool college kid and skip history to prepare for my back to back chem and bio tests and then bio lab. Good thing we don't have Pre-Vet Society that night. I'll be too beat. Knowing me, I'll be wanting to push myself to go to History class. I'm anti-social in that class, hence no one I can ask for notes if I miss. However, it must be done seeing as I will lose my mind before my tests if I don't. I'll be enlisting the help of Dani and Ginny to keep me from going to class....I'm the type of person that has to be forced from going TO class-pathetic, I know. I think the week after that calls for a smaller break. Aside from the History paper due April 25th and the Psychology paper due April 26th. Yes, it's wonderful being a college student...ha...ha...ha... I'm loosing my sanity me thinks. Oh well, what can you do. As previously stated on Facebook: School has robbed me of my life's existence. With that being said, I need to go build bridges for Biology. Lots and lots of bridges...

Quote of the Day: "Education is all a matter of building bridges. " -Ralph Ellison

No comments:

Post a Comment