Saturday, March 12, 2011

Successful Morning

This morning Debra and I ushered mom to La Madeleine where she was surprised by several friends for her Birthday Breakfast. Her birthday isn't until tomorrow, but happy early birthday to my wonderful mommy. It was 16 of us - my mom, me, Alyson, Suzanne, Jenny and her 2 daughters, Letrice, Crystal, Judy, Anita, Debra, Penny, Kathy, Joy Lou, and Anna Lee. Needless to say, we all had a great time! The breakfast was delicious and the cake was awesome. Lots of cute cards and all. I'm glad I was able to give my mom a surprise "party". Debra and I did good. It was fun planning it and a huge thank you to all who came out. It was great. Now we're at home just relaxing. Planning on going to the rodeo with Evelyn on Monday or Tuesday. Should be fun. Aside from that going to go shopping in a little bit. Dog park later tonight-which is always fun. Also planning to get together with Ceci and Andrea. It's all still in the developments, but that's ok. Lots of plans for the next few days. I really am finding a lack of motivation to work on my Chemistry lab. We'll find some time to do that....whenever. I don't know haha. We don't care about Chemistry lab right now. We'll worry about that when the time comes to worry about it. For now, my brain is simply on Spring Break. :) The weather is gorgeous outside and I for one can't wait to go out and enjoy the day some more! Happy Saturday everyone!!!

Quote of the Day: "Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment