Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rest and Relaxation?


Say it isn't so! We've had a busy week. Monday the lease for the new house was signed. Woohoo for that! It'll be exciting next semester. Aside from that, a good part of my Monday and Tuesday was spent filling my brain with needless information about Biologies and Chemistries things! My brain just about exploded. I skipped History, thank goodness, it definitely helped to study more. I'm not sure how I feel about both tests....I don't want to expect anything, considering if I get my hopes up and then did awful, I'll be sad...

Regardless, today was a bit more of a relaxing day. Though still filled with school and homework, it wasn't too bad, I just felt like a zombie all day and was too lazy to move for the most part...is this a bad thing in college? I wrote my Biology Lab paper today though, so yay for getting something done. After that, I said screw homework and took Shimmy for a walk with the friends. I still have my huge final Chem Lab paper to write and to study for that final Lab test....woohoo. I'm so freaking ecstatic.

Good thing to look forward to this weekend, however, is that it's parent's weekend and the madre is coming up for a visit. Dani's sleeping over tomorrow, we're heading to the movies and doing a tv marathon at the house afterwards. Then it's out to breakfast when mommy gets here! Sunday we're heading to lunch with her parents, so all in all it should be a relaxing kind of weekend. Here's to hoping at least... Aside from that there's nothing to report, though I felt it was necessary to update seeing as I am getting lazy with this thing. I shall not fall behind in my blogging duties! At least, I'll try not to...considering there are some people that enjoy stalking this thing.. *cough Emily Kirkpatrick cough* ;) Special mention to her hahaha just because apparently she loves creeping on here and reading what I ramble about. I didn't think I was interesting, but maybe I am..just a tad? Hope everyone has a great start to their weekend-tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Quote of the Day: "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." -Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment