Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Weekend Ahead

Vet School Open House is this weekend! It's definitely going to be an exciting day. Ginny is over to spend the night and my mom and Debra are coming tomorrow. We'll head over to the vet school and set up for a fun time. Should be fun to participate in some flyball demos. Aside from that we're doing one day of USDAA in New Caney on Sunday. We're entered in Masters Gamblers, Masters Snooker, and the infamous Starters Standard. Hopefully she'll remember the great teeter happenings from our March show and perform well in Standard. Honestly, all I'm looking for is a positive teeter performance, but getting our AD would be such a highlight. We'll just keep practicing and working on our teamwork, confidence, and communication. I've been furiously working on homework so that is the reason the blog has been neglected...sad I know. I'm happy to report I have finished my 2 lab reports though. Now, to finish reading the book for Monday's history discussion and study for the Chem test and Bio test on Wednesday. Wednesday will be hell, but if I can get through it (and I will) I'll be happy to be done with it! After that I'll start on my history paper over the book and my Psychology reaction paper. May 11th, I just keep thinking that it's only about one month left! The weekend of the 16-17 is parents weekend and the madre is coming up for a weekend visit and I'll finally meet Dani's parents and the bunny! Also, other good news is, we almost have our house! We're supposed to sign the lease on Monday so here's to hoping all goes well-fingers are crossed! Aside from that I'm excited for easter considering I'll be getting to go home for 3 days! That's the last home visit before summer so after easter is the home stretch! Nothing else new to report at the moment though. I think I've covered just about everything. Hopefully, I'll be able to get another post in tomorrow and tell y'all all about the Open House and what not. Hope everyone has an absolutely awesome weekend!!!

Quote of the Day: "I forgot one. Sorry!" -Marcella Ward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment