Thursday, April 21, 2011

Softly call the muster...

Softly call the muster,
Let the comrade answer "here",
Their spirits linger over,
As if to bring us cheer.

Well, tonight is Aggie Muster and I'm very sad I'm not able to attend. I will definitely try to make it next year considering my situation may be a tad different. My heart goes out to all those who have lost those special people in this past year. May Muster bring them comfort and support.

Aside from this note, I've had a crazy week. It definitely hasn't been the greatest except for the fact that I saw the First Lady of Aggieland twice and got one of the nicest pictures I have with her.
Along with that, huge congrats to my cousin for having her baby yesterday morning. He's happy and healthy and I'll probably get to meet my little 2nd cousin tomorrow. I'm curious to see what Shimmy will do since I don't think she's ever met an actual baby before. I'm sure she'll sniff, and then walk off to do more "interesting" things. Looking forward to heading out for a mall adventure with Ariana tomorrow, getting together with Ceci sometime this weekend as well, and just relaxing! Thank goodness!!

Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter with family and friends this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, and pass on my congrats to your cousin! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete