Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thoughts and Lessons

1. There are good people in the world and they can be very kind.

2. No matter how hard you try to have a mature discussion with some people, some people just can't be reasoned with.

3. People care more about the little things than the big issues in life.

4. Rescuing a dog, even if it isn't yours, makes you feel good to be helping out.

5. Shimmy hates bananas but loves banana chips.

6. Getting over a fear that you've had for a few years can be done, and you feel absolutely liberated after you do so.

7. There is something to be grateful for every day, you've just got to find it.

8. I'm so fortunate to have two incredible dogs who I get to share my life with.

9. You're never too old to watch kids movies; especially during summer.

10. If it's something you can't control, try not to stress about it.

11. Rediscovering the fun of wajas is a time sucker but so much fun!

12. I'm super thankful for financial aid. Even if I have to take out grants and loans, I'm able to go to school and get the education I want.

13. As much as college sucks sometimes, as the summer ends I always want to go back. That will change in a few weeks I'm sure...

14. When you're in the company of good people it's hard not to smile.

15. Being at the beach is a feeling like no other. It's refreshing and calming.

16. People can be so amazing, if you just get the time to know them.

17. I haven't done agility in 4 months...and my next trial probably won't be until October...I miss it more than I can express.

18. I'm learning to discover the wonderful things about myself and able to accept the great person I am. Huge goal and accomplishment right there.

19. Vengeance is going to be a fairy for Halloween this year. Just because, I can make him dress up in whatever I want.

20. I have so many people who have been so wonderful to me this year. I want to do something special for each and every one of them. I'm still scheming on how to do so...

21. Happiness is creeping back into my life...and it's an AMAZING feeling. I just hope it lasts..

22. Quotes are still what describe my life perfectly.

23. My dogs make me smile everyday. I couldn't be luckier to have them in my life.

24. I am slowly discovering who I am, but I'm still not sure people will accept me for who I am and what I believe in.

25. No matter what, life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment