Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Evening Ramblings

Wow, does it feel great to be back in College Station! I've missed home. I'm by myself this week but having a great time just chilling with the dogs and having a relaxing week. My financial aid came in so I was able to take care of lots of things that needed to be taken care of, I saw two friends again already, and I'm just getting things taken care of around the house. I found out I've got 2 classes with one of my good friends and I have the same math professor this semester as I did 2 semesters ago. I also found out from my friend that my political science professor is a good one. The only class I don't know about is ecology but a friend already let me buy that book from her. So, I have a head start in one way or another for each of my classes!

Tomorrow we're having a movie/junk food/before school starts slumber thing with a friend and it'll be great to just stuff my face with stuff I really don't need though I am proud of myself for actually making a goal to have a workout schedule with this friend every week after Organic Chemistry class. :)

Friday I'll head up to campus to get Shimmer working a bit on campus before classes start again and stop by the Aggieland Market for free giveaways. (When you're in college, FREE is always awesome.) Saturday it's shopping for all the junk I'll need to survive the torture...er I mean semester and then Sunday it's just going to be playing with the dogs before it's back to work for Shimmer and back to the crate for the poor border collie puppy. :(

I'm actually quite looking forward to this semester. I feel like I'm more in the game mentally, I'm better prepared with a study plan, and Vengeance is older so I don't feel as worried about him dealing with college life either. We'll definitely have to stop by our favorite flower shop again and see our friend, Molly the border collie and stop by the coffee shop that makes the pretty designs and draws Shimmy for me in the coffee. :)

For all those who have already started your semester, I hope it's going well. For those who will be starting soon, I hope your first day is absolutely fabulous, and for those who don't have to go, enjoy your free time or I hope work goes well for you!

Here we go JUNIOR year... A-A-A WHOOP! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment