Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We've survived...

Omelette Dog and I are officially sophomores of Texas A&M! I finished my last final this morning and my room looks like an absolute bombshell. There's stuff EVERYWHERE! But, I guess I'm excited to be packing up and heading home for the summer. Trial this weekend in New Caney, so that's definitely exciting. I'm ready to have a good time with my girl. I still have so much packing to do, yet what am I doing? Updating the blog with mindless nonsense. However, we're not putting any of the stuff in storage today. We'll do that next weekend since the lease isn't up until end of the month anyway. Ready to go to the dog park tonight, too. As usual, Shimmy's mind is going to go splat when she sees all of her friends again. There's something about that dog park and it's just hilarious because she hates the dog park here because none of her friends are around the other dogs aren't "good enough" to play with her, I guess. I'm happy we'll be able to do lots of fun stuff this summer. She's been the best little college doggie and I'm so proud of her for putting up with all of this. Grateful for the best little Omelette dog ever. I'm not even going to worry about final exam grades until like next week probably. Why stress even more? It's over and done with. I'm so glad I can finally breathe again and NOT panic. That seems to be the norm for me. Shimmy's good at keeping me grounded. Love her. Did I mention that already? I'm loving college right about now seeing as how summer is already here and I'm ready to do a load of things. I was never one for sitting still....

Quote of the Day: "An active mind cannot exist in an inactive body." -General George Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment