Friday, May 6, 2011

So over this "college" thing.

Finals can't get here soon enough. Studying my butt off and my head hurts. Part of me wishes I had had all of my finals today so I could have just gotten them over with already. But, the next 5 days should be pretty quick. Going to try and keep myself busy this weekend, studying some more, and getting things packed up and cleaned out to go into storage. Wishing my history paper grade would get posted. This TA is taking forever, and I'd love to know where I'm sitting, gee, I don't know.... BEFORE my final...oh well. Aside from that, Shimmy and I had pawdicure/pedicure night tonight. A few of our friends were heading to the beach and had their nails watermelon theme painted, and then did so for their dogs too. Since Shimmy and I couldn't go to the beach this week, we felt a tad left out and figured we could at least paint our nails to get into the summer mood. Shimmy definitely wasn't happy about the entire ordeal, and is now sleeping off the 'torture'. I would have added little seeds to my watermelon toes, but I didn't have a tool fine enough to just do little dots of black, so lets just pretend they're seedless??? :) We like seedless watermelon better anyway. Talking about watermelon makes me hungry....this is a bad thing. So many signs showing that summer is just about here. I'm ready for the good times to begin. Well, nothing extra to add but I'm glad I updated the blog and was able to ramble about something. I need to keep up with this thing. Plus, I'm totally avoiding studying right now. Yep, that's me. More avoidance behavior. It's becoming quite the habit in college. The countdown continues and the anticipation builds...summer. Going to be some good times...

Quote of the Day: "The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." -Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment